The Florida Office of GRL Engineers provides pile and drilled shaft testing services and analyses in Florida, South Alabama, South Mississippi, the Caribbean, and Northern South America. GRL Engineers, Inc. is approved by the Florida Board of Professional Engineers (FBPE) as a Continuing Education Provider Number 4123, sequence number 42. GRL offers technical classes and issues Continuing Education Professional Development Hours (PDHs) needed for P.E. registration renewal. Please contact GRL-FL@grlengineers.com for more information or to arrange for a half-day or one-day class on Pile Foundations: Installation, Dynamic Testing, and QA/QC Methods at a convenient date and location (including Saturdays).
GRL-FL is Hiring! Find out more.
Reference Projects / Papers
- Pensacola Bay Bridge
- Central Florida Expressway SR 528 and SR 436 Interchange Reconfiguration
- SR23 First Coast Expressway
- I-4 Ultimate
- SR-19 Over Little Lake Harris Bridge
- Veterans Memorial Bridge
- Knowledge is Bliss - A Case for Supplemental Pile Testing to Ascertain Fidelity
- The Role of Full Scale Testing in ASD and LRFD Driven Pile Designs
- Static and Dynamic Models for CAPWAP Signal Matching
8000 South Orange Ave., Ste. 225, Orlando, FL 32809
Florida, Southern Alabama, Southern Mississippi, the Caribbean, Northern South America